Online Medics is registered with the NCTVET and the American Allied Health (AAH) as the premiere Allied Health educational institution, preparing our students for the practical working world and acting as an essential building block in entering the subfields of Allied Health, Law, Business, Corporate Management, and Human Resources. Our programs include the following:
We are currently offering preparation courses for the following NCTVET courses:
Certificate in Medical Assistance Level 2 Tuition: $75,000, Duration: 6 months
Certificate in Medical Assistance Level 3 Tuition: $75,000, Duration: 6 months
Certificate in Medicolegal Studies (Paralegal and Medical Assistant) $95,000, Duration: 6 months
Certificate in Paralegal Studies: $60,000; Duration: 6 Months
Certificate in Business Management with a Focus in Healthcare Administration $60,000, Duration: 6 Months
Certificate in Supervisory Management Level 3 Tuition: $40,000; Duration: 4 months
All these courses can be taken before or while preparing for the AAH exam.
We also offer the following below:
1. USA AAH Certified Medical Assistant Prep Course: duration 3 months
2. USA AAH Certified Patient Care Assistant Prep Course: duration 3 months
3. USA AAH Certified Medical Assistant Prep Course:duration 3 months
4. Online Medicine Pre-requisite qualification Exam only: If you already have the required qualifications and confidence and would like to sit the exam now, you will need to first pass our online proctored pre-requisite qualification exam, duration: 1 week of evaluation plus 2.5 hours of exam. Upon successfully passing our exam, a certificate is issued for you to sit for the AAH exam. Proof of previous qualifications is needed for exam approval.
AAH certification exams evaluate key competency areas expected of entry-level allied health professionals. These "competencies" are demonstrated by the applicant's ability to apply—in a testing environment—their understanding of the relevant knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) that are determined by the American Allied Health Board of Examiners.
How do I qualify for the AAH exams?
In order to sit the exams, students must have prior certification in any of the following options:
1. Allied Health Level 3 or equivalent for Certified Medical Assistant
2. Supervisory Management, Business Management, or equivalent for CMAA
3. Successfully pass the online medical pre-requisite qualification exam. You must have certification equivalent to the above courses to qualify for this exam.
How do I qualify?
For the certificate, any student with at least one (1) CSEC or City and Guilds subject or higher in Math, English, Principles of Accounts or Principles of Business, Electronic Document Processes Management (EDPM), Office Management, any of the sciences, or any other related CSEC subject can apply to the certificate course.
Prior certification or experience may be required for an advanced certificate.
To apply, please click below.
100% pass rate in Allied Health for 2023
95% pass rate in Paralegal Studies
Healthcare is the least saturated industry worldwide, meaning you are more likely to get employed in healthcare and law than any other sector. The American Allied Health (AAH) and NCTVET are accepted by employers worldwide and enable you to seek opportunities internationally.
Career opportunities related to medical assistant certification include, but are not limited to:
Medical or Physician Assistant
Medical office assistant
Certified nursing assistant
Medical administrative assistant
Patient care technician
Patient service representative
Licensed practical nurse
Occupational therapy assistant
Office Supervisor and Manager
The healthcare and legal fields are currently the fastest-growing industries, with job opportunities available for candidates of all levels of experience. It might surprise you to learn that you don't need a medical degree, or even a four-year degree, to work in the medical or legal fields. In fact, many healthcare jobs only require a few months of education.
Make that change now and apply today.